Prairie Warbler Photo: Bill Damon, Flickr cc
Your generosity touches every corner of New York. From the most critical habitats for birds, to schools, parks, town halls, and the halls of the State Capital and Congress, we are New York’s leading voice for birds. Help us continue this important work and partner with us by making your tax-deductible donation by June 30th.
When you support Audubon New York, your gift will be matched dollar-for-dollar by our generous Board of Directors, up to $50,000 until June 30th.
• Give to Audubon New York. Gifts from donors like you provide the support needed to continue our mission to protect birds and the places they need to survive and thrive.
• Install a bird feeder. Disinfect and remove old seed every two weeks and replace bird bath water daily.
- Click for printable Audubon Guides: to bird feeding, to bird feeders, and to bird seed. All are written by Steven Kress, PhD.
• Prevent bird collisions with your windows. Place decals or put up curtains to help make the window visible.
• Plant a native tree or shrub which can provide food, nesting sites, and cover for birds.
• Fill your hummingbird feeders. Dissolve one-part sugar into four parts boiling water. Cool the mixture before setting it out for the birds.
Audubon’s Hummingbirds at Home App Provides Scientists with Sweet, Sweet Data
Join us on May 16th to celebrate this year's Rachel Carson Award recipients.