The Theodore Roosevelt Sanctuary and Audubon Center Needs you!
Through the generous support of an anonymous donor and Audubon New York Board Chair Gini Stowe, we are embarking on a series of improvement projects for the Theodore Roosevelt Sanctuary and Audubon Center. These inspirational gifts have set us on the path to creating a state-of-the art facility.
Successfully implementing these projects and the renewed vision for the Sanctuary will require an ambitious and unprecedented effort among Audubon New York supporters.
Your donation will allow the following Sanctuary improvements:
• Fountain Restoration
• Entry Gate Restoration
• Implementation of New Landscaping Plan Offering Passive Recreation and Enjoyment
• Native and Bird Friendly Model Gardens Development
• On-Site Interpretive and Theodore Roosevelt Legacy Signage Creation, Improvements and Installation
• New Sanctuary Road Sign Creation and Installation
• Facility Renovations and Improvements
We look forward to working with you to make the Theodore Roosevelt
Sanctuary and Audubon Center a vital community resource that engages
people in the protection of the Long Island ecosystem for the benefit of birds
Register for the 2017 Women in Conservation Luncheon
Join us on May 16th to celebrate this year's Rachel Carson Award recipients.